The 2019 Sprint GrandNationals
The ‘Duffy’ is the most prestigious trophy in grassroots kart racing, and once a year the International Kart Federation holds its annual IKF Sprint GrandNationals. The names who call themselves Duffy winners are a who’s who of motorsports and the distinction of being an IKF national champion solidifies any racer’s legacy in the sport.
When: September 20-22, 2019
Where: Pat’s Acres Racing Complex
Event Schedule: TBD
- Friday – Practice, ending the day with Qualifying.
- Saturday – Morning warm-Up and 3 Heats.
[Progressive] You will start each heat based on previous finish, post penalties and tech.
- Sunday – Finals
You will start the final based on finish in Heat 3, post penalties and tech.
$475 – Race Entry with (1) Set of Evinco Race Tires.
- Classes on Blues required to use (1) Set for duration of event.
- Kid Karts have the option of buying new Evinco Blues or race with USED Blues.
- Classes on Reds have the option of adding another set.
- Can purchase 2nd set during Pre-Reg for $200
- Can purchase 2nd set onsite for retail $222
$25 – Transponder Rental
Spectator Pricing TBA
KA100 Junior (11-15*)
KA100 Senior (14+)
LO206 Cadet (8-12*)
LO206 Junior (12-15*)
LO206 Senior (14+)
LO206 Master** (30+)
TaG Light (15+)
TaG Heavy (15+)
Kid Kart** (5-8)
World Formula Master** (45+)
You will pick your race number from the available list of kart numbers in each class when you enter. All karts must be number compliant.
*All drivers 12yo and under must wear a Neck brace & SFI-approved chest protector.
**Important Note: These classes are time sensitive additions. This class must reach 10 entries in 14 days or it may be dropped from the schedule.
- LO206, Rotax: Pump gas to be purchased PARC Acre’s.
- All other 2-stroke classes: VP C12 or K&S 110 with Motul 2T . Can bring your own but C12 will be available from PARC.
- Use of unauthorized/specified fuel or oil will result in exclusion from event with no appeal. Fuel tests may be conducted at any time during event. Failure to provide a requested sample will result in immediate exclusion from event with no recourse.
- ALL event tires are Evinco.
- Classes running BLUE must use same tires for duration of event.
- Classes running RED may use new tires on second day, but it is not required.
- Rain tires must be MG only.
Pat’s Acres Racing Complex (PARC) was built in the 1930’s by Pat Sabin as a spot for his employees to enjoy with their families. The Pavillion started out as a music hall that hosted big names like the Mama’s & Papa’s, Paul Revere & the Raiders and Eric Clapton. Then, in 1967, Harry Hegar installed a little over a half mile paved sprint track. Pat’s Acres has hosted some of the biggest karting races in North America through the 1990’s and early 2000’s which created the opportunity to add a ‘long track’ section, extending the full course to just under a mile long.