Texas Sprint Racing Series Now Sanctioned by IKF
What does this mean for you as a racer?
- You will receive a FREE IKF membership with your registration for 2019
- Classes will follow the IKF class structure (see below)
- Series Special Rate on KA100 Engine (Must register for Series Package by Jan 31 to qualify)
The 2019 season will feature five events. The first event will take place at SpeedSportz Racing Park in New Caney, TX on February 16-17. In an effort to make running all events affordable, TSRS is offering a December Series Package, which includes all 5 races for the price of 4! The same unheard of rate will also apply to all second class entries. These prices will go up to regular Series Package Prices on January 2, so be sure to get registered to save big. Regular class entry will open January 10.
2019 Texas Sprint Racing Series Schedule:
- February 16-17 – SpeedSportz Racing Park
- April 6-7 – North Texas Karters
- June 29-30 – Gulf Coast Karters
- August 24-25 – Hill Country Kart Club
- October 12-13 – TBA
- Kid Karts Honda GXH50
- Micro Swift
- Mini Swift
- X30 Junior*
- KA100 Junior*
- X30 Senior*
- KA100 Senior*
- X30 Master*
- KA100 Master*
- LO206 Cadet/Junior 1 – blue slide (ages 7-13)
- LO206 Junior 2 – yellow slide (ages 12-15)*
- LO206 Senior (ages 16+)*
- LO206 Masters (ages 30+) *
*Classes may be combined or separated based on actual class entry.
Minimum of 5 entries needed to run any class at least 2 weeks prior to any event.
TSRS had some amazing sponsors last year and look forward to providing similar prize packages as previous years. We look forward to seeing many new and familiar faces next year. Sponsorship opportunities are still available for next season. Anyone interested should contact Brittany Lobaugh at email@example.com.