THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION!
IKF has arranged for overnight parking of trailers, as well as overnight camping on site, starting Thursday, October 22nd.
However, due to strict local Santa Barbara county CDC regulations, along with those mandated statewide, IKF must abide by and enforce the current guidelines regarding NO SPECTATORS, SOCIAL DISTANCING, FACE COVERINGS, AND SANITIZING PROCEDURES that will be required throughout the event. All of this is still subject to change at any time, based on Santa Barbara county guidelines.
With that said, PIT SPOTS and CAMPING/RV SPOTS will be managed to the following parameters:
- Pit spaces cost $50 per spot regardless of size, and can be pre-purchased online up until October 19th at midnight. (See Pit Map: there are 10’x20’s, 10×30’s and 10’x40’, depending on location.)
- Walkup pit spots will be first come-first served, and will also have the same guidelines and cost as above.
- Please limit your pit/camping spots to the smallest area possible, i.e., one pit spot per pit/trailer.
- Teams with multiple drivers: Same as above, plus 1 max 10’x10’ space per kart/race entry. Please plan accordingly and purchase your spots online when you know the final size of your team.
- We will leave a minimum of one open pit space as social distancing between each team and/or racer pit.
- Please indicate your top three map location preferences with these stipulations in mind when purchasing your pit spot(s).
- if you are camping overnight in your pit spot, the charge is $50 as a flat fee per camping vehicle for up to 3 total nights – in addition to the cost of that spot. Please purchase camping with your pit spots, and add any necessary notes to ease parking on site.
- Designated RV spots are a $100 flat fee, and will also need to be spaced apart and preferably pre-purchased with 3 location preferences.
- Call, text or email Stan if you have questions prior to purchasing your spots online: cell 219-841-1367, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, we will contact you to confirm your reservations and add you to the map.
- Sponsors will get PRIORITY PIT PLACEMENT. If you would like to become a sponsor please contact email@example.com.
AIRPORT PROPERTY RULES: Motorized vehicles — scooters, mini-bikes, golf karts, etc — are NOT allowed at any time during this event, per airport rules (other than IKF staff vehicles and those with official handicapped placards). Bicycles will only be allowed for engine builders with an event-specific IKF pass. Passes are requested for and approved at registration. Pets will be allowed, but must be kept inside trailers & RVs or on a leash in their own pit area only. Pets are not allowed on restricted airport property and access roads. All vehicles, trailers and campers must be outside the main gates by Sunday night at 9pm.
SANTA MARIA PIT MAP